- Do you take reservations?
- Yes, we do! You can make a reservation by calling us at the restaurant or find us on Open Table. Reservations are highly recommended for larger parties and also for Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Do you have live entertainment?
- Yes, we do! We have live music Thursday evenings 9pm-1am & Sunday Jazz Brunch 11am-2pm. We also have Trivia on Tuesdays at 8pm!
- Do you have private party rooms or space?
We do not have separate rooms but we do have options for various spaces that we can make semi-private for your party! Click on the parties tab and fill out the form to get more information.
- Are you a BYOB or do you have a bar?
- We have a full-service bar. We do not allow outside food or drinks to be brought in!
- Are you handicap accessible?
Yes, we are!
- Are you family/kid friendly? Do you have a kids' menu?
We are 100% family and kid friendly. Our only request is that children stay away from the fire pits!
Yes, we have a kids' menu... grilled cheese with fries, spaghetti with marinara or butter (add a meatball for $1), chicken fingers and fries & mac & cheese.
- What is your vibe/dress code?
We are laid back and casual. Our staff wears jeans and you can too!
- Do you do off-site catering?
It depends on the date, size of the party and location. Please fill out the form on the parties tab and we would be happy to get back to you and let you know if we can meet your needs!